Gå tillbaka   Kalimera Grekland > Fastlandet > Peloponnesos

Svara

Ämnesverktyg Visningsalternativ
Gammal 2007-03-22, 06:43
kalokeri kalokeri är inte uppkopplad

Reg.datum: mar 2007
Standard Tolon

Hi,

Does anybody know any nice and basic accommodation in Tolon for four people? We'd like to rent a small house if possible. Do you have any tips for Tolon?
Svara med citat
Gammal 2007-03-22, 10:05
Admirala Admirala är inte uppkopplad
Avslutat medlemskap på egen begäran

Reg.datum: apr 2005
Standard Sv: Tolon

I've written about Tolo before on the forum, but assuming that Norwegian is Greek to you, here's the English version:
The best I can say about Tolo is that it is close to a lot of great sights in the county of Argolis, including Epidavros, Nafplio, Mykine and so on. Also, the beach is pretty nice, although quite crowded in the high season. But Tolo as a town, or rather village, doesn't have much going for it, it is a summer resort as many others. A few decent taverns (and some not so decent), a busy main street, lots of hotels...
This is my personal opinion, of course, I know people that actually think Tolo is kind of nice, but I guess that depends of what kind of holiday you'd like to have. If you want a holiday with a lot of sunbathing, swimming, relaxing, and maybe take a day trip or two to the sights, Tolo is fine.
I'm not allowed to put any links here that can help you with accommodation, but search on Google with the words tolo house rent OR rental, and you will find several sites.
Svara med citat
Gammal 2007-03-22, 13:59
JohnSs avatar
JohnS JohnS är inte uppkopplad

Reg.datum: dec 2006
Standard Re: Tolon

As Admirala says, Tolo is a typical beach resort, with nothing much special about it. But at the same time, there was something special anyway, so I enjoyed our stay there immensely. I can't tell exactly what it was, maybe the friendliness of some of the people we met there? Or was it Hotel Knossos, directly on the beach, with no road, and the beach as the only access with a car (closed from morning to late afternoon)?
Some places you just enjoy, without being able to explain why.

And it is a marvellous place to have a fixed base while exploring the area, which offers wonderful experiences in all directions. I've never seen anyone recommend Kefalari among those interesting places, but if you happen to come close to the place, you won't regret stopping there .
Svara med citat
Svara

Regler för att posta
Du får inte posta nya ämnen
Du får inte posta svar
Du får inte posta bifogade filer
Du får inte redigera dina inlägg

BB-kod är
Smilies är
[IMG]-kod är
HTML-kod är av

Alla tider är GMT +2. Klockan är nu 18:44.